Why are the predicted GO terms in GOsearchresult_model1_XX.dat not found in GOsearchresult_model1.dat?

I have been running I-TASSER on my local server with GO predictions turned on. In my results folder under model1/cofactor, I have GOsearchresult_model1.dat along with GOsearchresult_model1_CC.dat, GOsearchresult_model1_MF.dat, GOsearchresult_model_BP.dat. I ran into a case where the GO terms inside all the GOsearchresult_model1_XX.dat are not found in the GOsearchresult_model1.dat. Why are the GO terms in GOsearchresult_model1_XX.dat not found in GOsearchresult_model1.dat? Also, in the GOsesarchresult_model1.dat, each entry has a PDB template associated with a list of GO terms. If the GO terms in GOsearchresult_model1.dat do not match any of the GO terms in GOsearchresult_model1_XX.dat, then what PDB templates were used to derive the GO terms that are shown in GOsearchresult_model1_XX.dat? Are there any relations between the GOsearchresult_models1_XX.dat and Gosearchresult_model1.dat? If so, can you tell me what the relations are?