Errors when analyzing the example data

I am testing our installation of ITASSER using the following command on the provided example data:
runI-TASSER.pl -pkgdir /home/swanson/shared/programs/I-TASSER/5.0 -libdir /work/HCC/DATA/I-TASSER/5.0/lib/ -seqname example -datadir /work/swanson/cathrine98/itasser_tests/example -light -nmodel 3 -runstyle parallel

Within the output folder, I am getting the files:
err_dPPAS2_example err_Env-PPAS_example err_PPAS_example err_wMUSTER_example
err_dPPAS_example err_MUSTER_example err_wdPPAS_example err_wPPAS_example

Which contain the following errors:
err_dPPAS2_example:
slurmstepd: error: couldn't chdir to `/tmp/root/ITexample': No such file or directory: going to /tmp instead
At line 386 of file ppa1.f
Fortran runtime error: Permission denied

err_dPPAS_example:
slurmstepd: error: couldn't chdir to `/tmp/root/ITexample': No such file or directory: going to /tmp instead
At line 386 of file ppa1.f

err_Env-PPAS_example:
At line 396 of file zal3.f

err_MUSTER_example:
At line 594 of file zal33.f

err_PPAS_example:
open: Permission denied
apparent state: unit 20 named /lustre/work/HCC/DATA/I-TASSER/5.0/lib/MTX/2kg7A.mtx
last format: list io
lately writing sequential formatted external IO

err_wdPPAS_example:
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx2048m
Illegal division by zero at /var/spool/slurmd/job7135340/slurm_script line 348.

err_wMUSTER_example:
Illegal division by zero at /var/spool/slurmd/job7135341/slurm_script line 570.

err_wPPAS_example:
Illegal division by zero at /var/spool/slurmd/job7135339/slurm_script line 340.

Is this normal output? If not, how do I resolve these errors?

Thank you.