Turn around time for I-TASSER to generate prediction for a FASTA?

With reference to the following FAQ on the I-TASSER page.
It's been about 2 days plus since I submitted a FASTA and haven't received the results yet. We do have a fairly 100s of FASTA to submit.

If we submit a template for prediction, can the process be faster?
Assuming we use MUSTER or LOMETS first and reach out to I-TASSER, can the refining process be expedited?

Thanks!

How long does it take for I-TASSER to generate the predictions for your protein?
It usually takes server hours to 1~2 days from submitting a sequence to receiving the prediction results. But if too many sequences are accumulated in the queue, the procedure may take a longer time. The time also depends on the protein size and a smaller protein takes shorter time than a larger protein.
Currently, the major time consuming part in the I-TASSER protocol is the structural refinement assembly simulations. For those users who want a quicker reponse or those who do not need a refined models, we recommend them to use our LOMETS (meta-server) or MUSTER (single-server fold-recognition). Because these two servers do not attempt to refine the threading models, the response time is faster than the I-TASSER server.