I-TASSER : Defining template's PDB ID [Specify template without alignment]

Hi,

In my understanding PDBID has only 4 characters. I think I am not picking up the right ID here. I only have the GENBank ID.

So there's an issue in submitting the PDBID of a template. There's no chain ID specified in the file. I typed the following but all combinations seem to have an error outcome.
e.g. AAA74219.1:_, AAA74219.1_ , AAA74219.1

What's the correct format for this?

1. NP_001262791.1
2. AAA74219.1

Or does I-TASSER need the sequence to be run in BLASTP and generate a 3D crystal structure file and include the PDBID:ChainID from there? It looks like the case.

ref:
If you want I-TASSER to use a specific PDB structure as a template, you can use this option specify the PDB structure. You only need to type in the PDBID:ChainID, e.g. 1wor:A without specifying the target-template alignments.If the chain information is not present in the PDB file, indicate the ChainID using "_".

ref:
PDB ID(s)
Retrieve structures by PDB ID, the 4-character unique identifier of every entry in the Protein Data Bank.

A 4-character PDB ID is assigned to each new structure at the time of deposition. The IDs are automatically assigned and do not have meaning. However, they serve as the unique, immutable identifier of each entry in the Protein Data Bank. As such, they are used throughout the scientific literature (e.g. in journal articles and in other databases) to refer to entries in the Protein Data Bank.

Hence, if the PDB ID of an entry in the Protein Data Bank is known, it is the most direct way to retrieve it from the database. One or more PDB IDs can be typed or copied and pasted in the search box. Multiple IDs can be separated by commas or white space, including line breaks.