Error when Running Coach

Hello everyone I hope you can help me with this.

I've been running I-Tasser from a remote machine and everything has gone well until the running of COACH where the process stoped and showed this error message:

itasser@itasser-pc[Documentos] cat err_endoglucanasa [10:23AM]
Useless use of /d modifier in transliteration operator at /tmp/itasser/JSD_qury/parse_blast.pl line 314.
Can't locate GO/Parser.pm in @INC (you may need to install the GO::Parser module) (@INC contains: /home/itasser/perl5/lib/perl5/5.18.2/x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi /home/itasser/perl5/lib/perl5/5.18.2 /home/itasser/perl5/lib/perl5/x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi /home/itasser/perl5/lib/perl5 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.18.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.18 /usr/share/perl/5.18 /home/itasser/perl5/lib/perl5/5.18.1 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /home/itasser/Documentos/Endoglucanasa/model1/cofactor/CF_Endoglucanasa_model1.pl line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/itasser/Documentos/Endoglucanasa/model1/cofactor/CF_Endoglucanasa_model1.pl line 3.
Useless use of /d modifier in transliteration operator at ./parse_blast.pl line 314.

Does it mean I have to install something or it is an error in the script I'm using?

This is the script I'm using:

$pkgdir /home/itasser/I-TASSER5.1/I-TASSERmod/runI-TASSER.pl -pkgdir /home/itasser/I-TASSER5.1 -libdir /home/itasser/I-TASSER5.1/libdir -LBS true -EC true -GO true -seqname Endoglucanasa -datadir /home/itasser/Documentos/Endoglucanasa -java_home /usr -light true -hours 6 -outdir /home/itasser/Documentos/Results/ResItaEg/ > /home/itasser/Documentos/out_endoglucanasa 2> /home/itasser/Documentos/err_endoglucanasa &

Thank you so much for your help!