BSpred dowloadable version runs with multiple bugs and ouput a empty prediction file

Hello All ,

I have been interested by BSpred as the tool output would be really useful for a major part of the prepossessing step on a drug discovery project I am working on. I downloaded the local version as I have several thousands proteins to process. However, following the instructions in the Readme and running "runBSpred.pl" with my "data directory" as command line argument, the program executes with multiples error messages and generate an empty prediction file. I attempted to run "runBSpred.pl" using the example directory in the package as command line argument and the error persists. I have attached a screenshot of the error messages.

My own attempts to debug and fix the Perl code have been unsuccessful. it is my understanding though that the first error occurs after a call to an executable called "solve"(located in INSTALL_BSpred//library/bin) at line 122 of "exp.pl"(located in INSTALL_BSpred/bin) , "exp.pl" was itself called at line 250 of "BSpredmod"(located in INSTALL_BSpred/bin). "BSpredmod" appears to be the main perl file after "runBSpred.pl" initialize some variables to retrieve seq.txt from the "data directory".

Would it be possible to fix the issue and upload an updated downloadable package on the BSpred website in a certain timeline ? Besides, I also believe there is an issue with the webserver too as i never received a response after submitting an amino acid sequence as a test case.