I-TASSER standalone with contact restraints

Hi,

I ran I-TASSER with a contact restraint file where contact were described as CONTACT 6 30 . My file has 61 contacts in it. However, when the script make restraints with the mkres_seqname, the output is:

Hostname: Sibia
Started : Mon 25 May 2020 02:09:43 PM EDT

Path : /tmp/vincent/ITtest_force

RESTRAINT type: 1
No of Distance Restraints : 0
No of Contact Restraints : 0
Long Distance Type 1 : 0
Short Distance Type 1 : 0
Contacts TYpe 1 : 0
ending time: Mon 25 May 2020 02:09:43 PM EDT
Is it normal to have this kind of output? I looked at the predicted structure and it wasn't really different from the prediction without contact. Is I-TASSER really using restraints in my case? It would be appreciated if you could look at my results (attached).
Also, I wanted to ask if it was normal to have the 3 files (explong.dat, expshort.dat and Scontact.dat) filled with a unique 0. Are they meant to keep track of the total of each type of restraint? I tried to look up to the perl script but as I am not familiar with the way perl worked, it is difficult for me to find exactly what those files are.

The prediction is run in a script where every parameter is kept in a file called config.txt. The command is
~/I-TASSER5.1/I-TASSERmod/runI-TASSER.pl -libdir "$libdir" -datadir "$datadir" -seqname "$1" -runstyle "$runstyle" -light "$light" -hours "$hours" -homoflag "$homoflag" -idcut "$idcut" -ntemp "$ntemp" -nmodel "$nmodel" -traj "$traj" -LBS "$LBS" -EC "$EC" -GO "$GO" -restraint1 "$2" >>$1.log 2>>ITerror.log

Thanks

Vincent