LOMETS run locally does not use hhsearch and some others.

I-TASSER was downloaded and installed locally. The description of the LOMETS server

http://zhanglab.ccmb.med.umich.edu/LOMETS/

says that it uses 9 different threaders. However we only see runLOMETS.pl (which came with the I-TASSER download) using 8 threading methods locally, and all of those seem to be variants of PPAS and MUSTER.

We have hhsearch installed on the same machines, but do not see an option in runLOMETS.pl to use it. A comparison of the output of a separate run on a test protein shows that hhsearch matched more or less the same regions as did the existing LOMETS, ignoring slight differences in database contents (4o1o was in the PDB for I-TASSER but not the one for hhsearch), and it only took 2.5 minutes to do so. At this point we have apples and oranges - hhsearch output and LOMETS output so it is a little difficult to compare the results. The quality of the hhsearch results would be easier to interpret if they were in the same table in initres.LOMETS.

Is there a downloadable script somewhere to run LOMETS with (at least some of) these other threaders?

Thanks.