About binaries found in abs/mybin and blast/bin/: addchainid, addmysg2...

Hello, Jianyi.

I have a quick question about the binaries found in abs/mybin and blast/bin/.

I am using the I-TASSER with the Torque PBS. It seems to be running, but there are differences between the results when running serially and parallel. I am looking into this, but don't mind this for now (I will look into it, If I can't figure it out, I'll post another question).

When I'm running qsub, I want to limit the amount of nodes that the 'qsub' command will use when the runI-TASSER.pl scripts launch. I can do it easily in this file. However, when grepping (grep -r "qsub" ./) over the I-TASSER parent directory, I can see that the binaries found in abs/mybin and blast/bin also make use of the 'qsub' command, so it is very likely they are also launchin jobs to the PBS.

I want to confirm two things:
1. Do the binaries in the abs/mybin and blast/bin launch jobs to the PBS system?
2. In case so, is it possible that I can recompile those binaries in order to limit the number of the nodes it uses in the qsub command?

I need to do this, because in the cluster I am using, I don't have root accesses to modify the number of nodes that the PBS engine has. So, I am forced to make it manually.

Good day.